Thursday, April 15, 2010

Almost to 10,000 Visits!!


I can't believe that it has been almost 5 months since Saving Bits and Pieces was started!  Back when I started, I had no idea what kind of goals to set.  How many readers could I have?  How will that number grow?  I'm still not sure what goals are realistic and obtainable.  What goals are way out of reach?  I am still learning! 

I am excited to tell you that Saving Bits and Pieces just had it's 9,500th visit.  That means that 10,000 visits isn't too far off.  Thanks for your visits ... past and future!  If you like what you see here, tell me and share the blog with a friend.  If you want to see something different, let me know that too!

I'm planning a giveaway to celebrate the 10,000 visit.  Watch for that to come very soon I hope!!


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is exciting. Thanks for your hard work. You do a great job!