Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Gold Medal Flour $.74!!

 
I use a lot of flour!  Artisian Free Form Bread and Homemade Pizza are regulars on my  menu plans.  When I think I'm stocked up on it I turn around and it's almost gone again.

Did you print your Gold Medal Flour coupons yet?  If you're a local reader ... Print them and get a a 5lb bag of flour for just $.74!  Remember you can print 2 coupons per computer.
Thanks to Tosha at Saving Makes Sense here's how ...
Jungle Jim's has 5lb Bags of Gold Medal on sale for $1.49
They just recently stopped taking internet printable coupons though.
So take a Jungle Jim's ad and your Gold Medal coupons to Walmart or Target.  Both stores price match from local competitors ads.  

$1.49 Price Match Price for Gold Medal
=$.74 Flour

Yeah!!  Thanks Tosha!


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: