Thursday, March 18, 2010

Enjoying Spring & Zoo Membership Discount


Where ever you are I hope you're getting to enjoy the Spring weather we have had the last 2 days (and some last week too!)  Yesterday I spent the afternoon cleaning out all the dead leaves and plants from my flower beds.  I love uncovering the green leaves and sprouts of the perennials that are starting to pop up everywhere!  After the work was done, my boys and I played baseball in the backyard.  And then ... I got to take a 1/2 hour nap in the sunshine.  What a perfect combination .... I was productive, got to play with my boys and relax!!

We have been missing our Zoo membership that expired last spring.  I caught the tail end of a commercial on the radio about a current special on Cincinnati Zoo memberships.  I checked into it and found that all memberships are on sale for 20% off until March 31st. So take a mild sunny afternoon with no plans and add to it a sale on a zoo membership and guess what Dylan, my youngest, and I did today?  We had a great time!!  He was sooo cute skipping around the zoo.  One on one time is so special!

Get more details about the Cincinnati Zoo membership sale here. I was excited to see that a Cincinnati Zoo membership can be used for free or discounted admission to over 100 other zoos.  I may have known that but haven't ever looked into which ones are included.  Maybe we'll plan a short family road trip and check out another zoo.  Any recommendations for one within a few hours of Cincinnati??

What are you doing to enjoy the spring weather?  Are you taking lots of pictures?  Don't forget about the 50 Free Prints still available from CVS Photo. 


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: