Thursday, March 25, 2010

Become a Fan on Facebook

Did you know that there is a Saving Bits and Pieces Fan Page on Facebook? 140 of you do! That's how many fans there are as of now ... really there are 139 fans. I want to see what you see so I am a fan too.

Every time I publish a post on the blog, it shows up usually within seconds on Facebook. Plus every once in awhile I may post something on Facebook only. I do this for quick notes or if something is really time sensitive. Next week I may post more (not only though) on Facebook than on the blog. My hubby and boys will all be home on vacation and we have lots of family time planned. I can post a quick note on Facebook a lot faster than I can do a blog post.

So if you're already a fan .... THANKS!! If not, Become a Fan on Facebook and don't miss out on any great deals. I kind of have a goal in mind...I'd love to reach 200 fans...and hopefully many more than that someday. It makes me happy to know people are reading. Will you help me out? Pass Saving Bits and Pieces on to your friends and anyone who wants to save!



Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: