Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Great Deals on Fun Items from Vistaprint

Want to get FREE Address Labels?  Business Cards?  Invitations?  Note Pads?  Plus more?  
Check out all that Vistaprint has to offer.  Just pay shipping! 

I ordered my Saving Bits and Pieces business cards from Vistaprint....it's time to order more actually.  In my previous life as a banker (before becoming a SAHM) my business cards were rather really boring.  Now I get to have color & designs.  Yeah!!

I mailed out the Subway Gift Card from last week's giveaway yesterday. The only address labels I have are one's left over from Christmas. I guess it's time to order those too. Vistaprint has lots of cute designs that are FREE. I think I'm going to order these .... but I'm having trouble choosing!  I know some decisions shouldn't be so hard but there are so many choices and I like to see all of them before deciding. 
***Note: Find the address labels in the Business Essentials link under Business Products .... not Free Products like I expected.***


Have fun with all your choices!!



Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: