Thursday, February 18, 2010

Clearance at JCPenny Plus $10 off $25

 
I went to JCPenny this morning in search of snow pants .... for me.  Playing in the snow isn't something I enjoy but all the snow we have on the ground I need to stop hiding behind the excuse that I don't have snow pants and just go out to play with my boys.  

Oh yeah anyway about my trip to JCPenny .... I didn't find snow pants but I did find that they have lots of clearance!!  60% off, 70% off and 80% off original prices.  I also remembered that I'd seen a printable coupon for $10 off a $25 purchase online. It's good through February 27th and good in stores only.  (For whatever reason I don't get the coupons that they send out in the mail.  I don't have a JCP credit card so I'm guessing that is why?)

One of the ways I love to save money is to stack a great sale with a great coupon right?  Well that applies to more than groceries!

I came home, printed 2 coupons ... one for hubby and one for me ... and we headed back to JCPenny.

We bought all this....
 Dylan had to put on his new Star Wars shirt as soon as we got home!

2 Pairs of Jeans for Hubby ... Not clearance but on sale for $14.99 from $30
1 Pair of Boys size 6 Jeans .... Clearanced to $10.97 from $26.99
2 Long Sleeved Boys Star Wars T-Shirts ... Clearance Priced $3.97 from $19.99
2 Zip up Boys Hoodies ... Clearance Priced $4.97 from $48.00

After our coupons ... we paid just under $40 for $223 worth of clothes.  Of course I never would have paid full price but WOW what a savings!! 


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: