Saturday, January 23, 2010

It's Coming, It's Coming! Kroger Mega Sale!



I just saw on the Mommy Snacks Facebook Page that the rumors I heard are true!!  The Kroger Mega Sale is coming next week!!  Remember that Kroger's sales run from Monday to Sunday.  The Mega Sale works like this .... Buy any 10 participating items and Get $5 off your order.  I can't wait to see the list of items included.  There are always more than just those in the ad.  My store usually has a complete list (without prices though) at the front of the store near the sales ads.  I'll go first thing Monday, collect the prices for the items on the list and get the list posted here.  It should be a week to order lots of coupons!! Check back Monday!

Speaking of Monday ..... 
I'm planning my first Saving Bits and Pieces Giveaway so check back for that too!!



Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: