Monday, January 11, 2010

Get Your Entertainment Book ----35% Off!



I love the Entertainment Book for lots of reasons!  The obvious is the money I save using it.  Restaurants, dry cleaners, family fun activities, movies & travels discounts are some of the ways you can save with the pages & pages of coupons & offers.  Get yours now at 35% off!  That's just $22.75 per book!  Do you have a gift need?  What could be better than giving someone a way to save?  I love eating out and I'm always looking for new restaurants to try.  This book makes that easy to do!  While we always get our money's worth from the Entertainment Book, we never seem to use it as much as we should.  I'm going to keep it in my car so it's always with me.

I am an affiliate for Logical Media.


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: