Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Restaurant Deals + Kids Eat Free!

Our family likes to go out to eat. Okay...I really like to go out to eat! Letting someone else clean up after us and making everyone happy with "What's for dinner?"....Heck yeah! BUT it can be so expensive for a our family of 5 to eat out. I love finding restaurant deals so that we can treat ourselves occasionally.

One of our favorite local deals is at Champps Americana. Monday nights at our local Champps, Kids eat Free AND all the burgers on the menu are 1/2 price. Plus I like it because it's a fun atmosphere where having 3 boys doesn't mean disrupting the whole restaurant.

I also like to use the site My Kids Eat Free to find other restaurants in my area where we can save money on going out. The site allows you to search first by state, then by city and then by day of the week.

Unfortunately, soon all the Kids Eat Free deals won't help us save on eating out. We're very quickly approaching the time (and at times we're already there) when one kids meal won't be enough for my growing boys.

Thanks to Money Saving Mom here is another restaurant deal that might interest you. Go here to print a coupon for $10 off a $20 purchase at Smokey Bones. It's good now through 12/20.

Enjoy!

0 comments: