Friday, December 11, 2009

Great Deals at Amazon!!

Amazon.com offers so many GREAT deals this time of year! I've done lots of my Christmas shopping with Amazon....both due to the great deals and the Swagbucks I've earned and redeemed for Amazon gift cards.

Here are a few of the best deals I've found today.....




Get the Star Wars Clone Wars Captain Rex Helmet for only $14.99. It's regularly priced at $49.99.

Update: Up to $19.99









Leapfrog Tag Books. Some are priced as low as $5.99!

Update: All of the books that were priced at $5.99 have gone up. I'll watch to see if they go back down.







Playskool Kota and Pals Monty T-Rex for only $29.99. It's regularly priced at $89.99.

Update: Up to $85.00


If you want any of these deals...go quick as prices and in stock quantities change often! And remember Amazon offers FREE Super Saver Shipping on all orders over $25!




1 comments:

Julie said...

These deals are soo good! Now I wish I had redeemed more of my swagbucks and had it sitting at Amazon waiting to be used! These would be great to stock up on for birthdays next year - since my Christmas shopping is complete (yeah!!)